Link Ecu UK (link-ecu.co.uk) is operated by Asgard World Ltd
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED ON THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE PERMITTED TO VIEW, COPY, PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE DOCUMENTS WITHIN THIS WEB SITE, SUBJECT TO:-
1. Your use of information is for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes only.
2. You will not modify the documents or graphics
3. You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and will not quote materials out of their context
4. You will display the above Copyright Notice and any relevant Trademark notice on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make
5. You agree that Asgard World Ltd may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from Asgard World Ltd.
6. The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel or layout of this web site. Those elements of the web site are protected by the Laws of England and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
7. Any file downloaded from the website is licensed 'as is' and is used at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied terms (whether implied by statute, course of dealing, custom or at common law) relating to the quality, merchantibility or fitness for purpose of the file are excluded and Asgard World Ltd cannot accept any liability for problems or damages arising from the downloading or installing of any software, images or information from the site. Temporal Reality Limited will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct or indirect, incidental or consequential) resulting from use of our website.