Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU. Link's G4 Plug-Ins fit discretely inside the original enclosure. Installation is a breeze, no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. An XS connector provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches (the number available depends on the application)
Plug-In ECU's that deliver:
Take your car into a qualified Link Installer.
- They will....Locate the original factory ECU,
- unplug the loom and remove the enclosure from the car
- Open the enclosure and remove the original PCB. Install the Link G4 Plug-In ECU, it will fit beautifully
- Re-install the enclosure into the car and plug in the loom.
- Fit a MAP (Manifold Air Pressure) line from the ECU to the engines inlet manifold.
- Plug the supplied USB cable into their laptop and connect using PCLink
- Start the engine (it should start immediately and run smoothly) and drive the car onto the dyno
- Dyno tune the car to make it the best it can be, all in a minimum of time.
- Enjoy you car now that it makes exciting power, idles beautifully, starts cleanly and drives smoothly
All G4 Plug-In ECU's run the same powerful micro controller and firmware as the Xtreme G4 wire-in system.
Back To Top