Wire-In Engine Management Systems
Flexible systems are designed to be installed in virtually any application where an electrically controlled engine is fitted. Link's Wire-In Engine Management Systems are fully adjustable using our advanced PCLink tuning software. Link Wire-In Engine Management Systems come with a multipurpose breakout loom for easy installation. All Link Wire-In Engine Management Systems can be used with the DisplayLink graphical display.
View more information about Wire-In ECUs here >>
Plug-In Engine Management Systems
Dedicated engine management systems built for a specific application (vehicle). Very little installation is required as they plug directly into the factory ECU connectors. Link Plug-In Engine Management Systems provide an invisible installation as they are installed in place of the factory circuit board inside the original ECU casing. Like the Wire-In systems, they are fully adjustable using PCLink tuning software and can be used with the DisplayLink.
View more information about Plug-in ECUs here >>
Among other features, our advanced PC tuning software PCLink allows complete adjustment of all functions in most of our Engine Management Systems. PCLink operates in a user friendly graphical environment that rivals anything offered by our competitors.
As well as advanced Engine Management Systems, Link also manufactures and supplies a wide range of quality tuning tools, ancillary devices and installation accessories:
- Tuning Tools - PCLink Advanced Tuning Software, Link Tuning Module etc
- Ancillary Products - DisplayLink graphical display, Ancillary Turbo Control Systems, Knock Displays, Gauges, AFM Correction, Voltage Clamps etc
- Sensors - MAP, Temperature, O2, TPS, Knock ...
- Output Conditioners and Devices - Igniters, Ballast Resistors, Fuel Pumps etc
- Looms and HeaderLinks - Wiring Looms and adapters.
Back To Top